Welcome to the Capital Curling Club!
Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginning curler in the Bismarck/Mandan area, we've got everything you need here at CapitalCurlingClub.org! Check out our links below for the curling basics as well as other curling resources. In the navigation above you will find our club calendar for up coming Learn-To-Curls, Bonspiels and other great club events, as well as all necessary event information and registration for all of our events!
Curling Update - COVID19
This evening (March 15, 2020), in response to Governor Burgum's announcement about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) cancellations, Bismarck Park District issued a closure of all facilities through March 22nd. The Capital Curling Club will be affected in the following ways:
But there is some good news in all of this. The remodel of the club room and locker area is going forward this summer. We don't have a lot of details yet, but we will share some in the future. However, we do need help in the following ways:
Skips: Please reach out to your team and reiterate information above as not all people check email regularly.
Thanks and Good Curling
Capital Curling Club
33rd Annual SummerSpiel
July 16-19, 2020
· 32 Team limit
· $240/team | Canadian at par
· $200 for Junior (21 and under; all members) and 5&Under Teams (Each member has 5 years or less curling experience)
· 3 game guarantee | Every team must play Thursday, July 16
· Free Friday Supper in Pioneer Park and Riverboat Ride
· Open format (Any gender or experience)
· Cash payouts
· Professional ice (dehumidified)
· Many Golfing opportunities during your downtime
Sign-up Deadline is Wednesday July 8th or at 32 teams.
Questions? Contact Tucker Smith at 701.866.4894 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Tips from Jon Mielke:
Curling in Two Minutes: