Welcome to the Capital Curling Club!
Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginning curler in the Bismarck/Mandan area, we've got everything you need here at CapitalCurlingClub.org! Check out our links below for the curling basics as well as other curling resources. In the navigation above you will find our club calendar for up coming Learn-To-Curls, Bonspiels and other great club events, as well as all necessary event information and registration for all of our events!
Roughrider Bonspiel Draw & Info
Click the image on the left to open up/download the PDF of the draw schedule!
- All curlers must register in the upstairs club room before curling.
- All games are 8 ends.
- Friday and Saturday games will have a time limit. No new ends can start 2 hours after the posted start time on the official draw.
- Friday and Saturday there will be no extra ends (unless under the time limit). Skip Rocks will be used instead of an extra end.
- Sunday games will have no time limit and extra ends will be played.
- Please keep the games moving. We have great ice and want it to stay that way through the entire event. Our ice guys need a little time to get the ice prepared.
- Meals will be provided Friday night and Saturday lunch & dinner.
- Beverages will be provided throughout the event.
- Guests are allowed and encouraged if over 21. Wristbands will be $20 at the bar, and guests can eat and drink the entire time. IDs will be checked
- Kids and individuals under 21 years are allowed to attend, but please keep in mind this is an adult-oriented event.
- Uber, Lyft and multiple taxi companies are available in Bismarck. Be responsible!!
- The nearest hotel is the Hampton Inn & Suites. Attached is the booking link for an event rate: https://tinyurl.com/roughriderhotel
Training Tips from Jon Mielke:
Curling in Two Minutes: